Sundays @ 10:30 am //
*within COVID-19 standards*
(go to our Facebook page to learn more)
Thursdays Online Bible Study @ 7:15 pm through Zoom app
Service Times :
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Message from our pastors
Time for us to Switch Gears 2021
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
· In this new year we need to switch to a New Gear like a bike when you switch a gear it can make climb up or down easier for us to pedal. This past year we hit at huge mountain and by God’s grace we made it thru. But what lies ahead of us will require us to work smarter and harder we will need to take the time to really rest so we can keep this pace.
· It’s time to prove to Word of God in our lives. By switching gears we will be able to cover more ground and at a pace that we can sustain confidently. As a bike that Switch’s Gears this will require for us to make some changes and some quality choices in our lives. 2 Sam. 22:31 - “God’s way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection.
· But if we make those changes in time we won’t lose our chain off the bike. Sometimes this happens when we make too many changes in a short time. Matt. 6:25-26
· The chaining of Gears to fast can cause the chain to fall off and then we will need to stop get off the bike lose our momentum and fix the chain this means we will get dirty. We can put the chain back on but sometimes we have to move back to move forward.
1 John 1:9, Ps. 37:24
· Maybe Switching Gears is a timing thing that we patiently need to work at.
Ps. 31:15, Ps. 27, Eccel. 3:1-8, 2 Pet. 3:8
· As we get older the effort we keep may slow down but because we have made the changes we will keep the pace. Life in measurement of Time stops for no one and it’s important to make sure you’re in the right lane so you can arrive at your destination at the appointed time. 1 Cor. 9:24
What does all this mean to all of us this coming year will require us to Switch Gears and prepare ourselves to endure hardship as a good soldier and remind us to not involve ourselves in civilian matters 2 Timothy 2:3-4
But keep our focus on what lies ahead as we press to the mark of the high calling in Christ. Philippians 3:13
Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do Forgetting those things behind us (like last year) and looking at Jesus as the author and finisher of our Faith.
So keep your head up and look ahead something Great is ahead for us all. Amen"
Pastor Jamie & Yolanda
Listen to a sermon
Zoom Bible Study every Thursday @7:15pm
Join us for a great time of getting in the word and fellowship
(If you need any help please email us at or let us know on our Facebook page)